Monday, May 23, 2011

Patience is Virtue

I accepted it. I expect there are more to comes but I've been through this before. All I can do is sit back and relax. Just be happy with what I got now. Be patience is all I need cause patience is virtue, tinggi maqamnya. :) The reaction I got was more than good and I am proud of myself for growing like this. I hope this stays, and I hope I can handle much worst thing in the future, similar but better than this. I just want to be happy. And to be happy I just have to free my mind from worries and hatred, and be positive about everything. And oh yeah, live simply, give more and expect less. Patience is all you need right now Malin, you can do this, and the power of mind is so powerful, you know positive thoughts can control you better. And remember, Allah SWT might have a bigger and better plan for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment