Sunday, November 14, 2010

I had to do it

I didn't mean to hurt you.
But I did.
I didn't mean to hurt myself.
But it is at the edge of breaking.
I did all those things before this,
all those horrible things you said,
that makes me seem careless,
all to see and prove what I have disliked.
And small matter comes to worst.
I can't contain this.
So I have to burst it out.
One minute we're the lovebirds,
another just a lonely sparrow.
I don't want to lie,
nor wanted to deceive.
But I just had to do it,
to protect myself from all that I have perceived.
I may not know what I want yet out of this life,
but I can tell you I am sure something,
perhaps someone,
could bring that out for me.
I don't want to hope too much.
After all, I'm still young,
longed to feel the adventure ahead.
You could give a very deep thought on why I did this,
maybe you wouldn't understand.
I might regret this someday,
I know.
Probably qarma will get around and say hi,
but all is well when I am ready to set my own wings and fly,
to my own pathway.
So I just had to do it.
I see no other choice,
but
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment