Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Don't Know

OBJECTIVES:
To impress, To make proud, To help, To make things better, To feel better, To reduce, To increase.

OBSERVATION & FINDINGS:
The person who comes to the target (that’s me) is someone I love.
Come to me for some affection and to make things and maybe his feelings better.
But all I found out is these:

I don’t know how to impress the person.

I don’t know how to make the person proud.

I don’t know how to help the person in that situation.

I don’t know how to make things better for that person.

I don’t know how to make the person feel better.

I don’t know how to reduce the sadness, the angriness, the hatred in the person’s heart.

I don’t know how to increase the happiness and shine the light in the person’s heart.

RESULT:
Serious depression for both parties.

CONCLUSION:
I am a person who will be the name on the bottom of your list in finding for comfort and help. I don’t know anything about making people happy/better/joyful/laugh. I am such a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment