Friday, August 21, 2009

Being sarcastic & mean (another survey)

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)

If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR:Im cuter...

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: In the category of most hideoust person.

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: Wop, u got that wrong cuz I hate u

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: Can you do the multi ape face too?

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: Urgh...ur wasting my time

If an annoying hot woman/man says:(if hes really2 hot)
1) I know you like me.
YR: I know u like me too.. :P

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: Sorry, I was looking at ur hideous slickiest I-dont-wash-it-for-a-week hair.

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: Who says ur my type too?

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: I dont have a car bitch

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: Really? Im impressed....*Wat muke sarcastic

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:(if hes really ugly)
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: I think you and my handicapped cat with one eye can make a good couple

2) May I have your cell phone no? please please please?
YR: Sorry, phone aku rosak

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: I'd rather be with a one-eyed monster

4) What do you like about me?
YR: Eeeee...geli!

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: MOTIF??

If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: Hi Motherfucka!

2) You smell like shit!
YR: You smell like horse shit

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Aww...thanks..you too...

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: Im going to kick ur nut then...:D

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
YR: So?

2) I know you still love me!
YR: Haram!

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: When hell freezes over

4) Please call me...
YR: Tepon aku xdpt call num kau jela...aku pun xtau nape.

5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: Rasa ape ek?

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: I know

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: Changed into what?

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: Aku nmpak la tag die buduh

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: X tanya pun???

No comments:

Post a Comment